Friday, May 20, 2011

What is going on here!!

My new diet plan had me eating a bowl of cereal with milk and a serving of peas just now. Random?  At 9:45 AM? I think so…the idea is a certain ratio or carbs/fats/proteins so who am I to question the diet guru. I just eat my Honey Nut Cheerios with low fat milk and I delicious peas.

I spent three days completing my training plan through Nov 12. In my plan I have integrated Seattle Rock n Roll Half Marathon, my sprint tri, my international tri and full marathon training. It is a doozie of a plan but I know I can handle it. You know how I know I can handle it? Because I trained for and did 70.3. THAT’S HOW I KNOWCan you say Empowered?

Emmmmm-POW-errrrrr-d

Here is a little peek at the plan. My full marathon training falls perfectly after the sprint tri. I’ll be doubling up for 9 weeks with Tri training and Full training. Luckily as the mileage picks up I’ll be laying off the bike and swim a bit. I’ll be able to focus strictly on running for the last 9 weeks.

image

I finally took my medal off and hung it on the wall….I was starting to get funny looks.

image

And finally, I know you all are sick of hearing this but if you have a second I would appreciate it if you would head over to Circle of Moms and cast your vote! You can do it every 24 hours from every IP address you have, to include your internet enables phones. I can’t believe I already have over 140 votes!! You all are the bees knees!!!

Ok, off to get some work done and squeeze in a run!

HAPPY FRIDAY!!!

14 comments:

  1. I giggled at 'finally took my medal off' - I wore mine as long as possible!

    Peas for breakfast? No thanks! But pass the honey nut cheerios! MMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you talking about? I always put peas in my Cheerios.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cheerios and peas, just not together. But if it works, I might try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My baby eats frozen peas in the morning when I do the dishes, and she thinks it's great. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your medals, yuck peas..
    I need a training plan...2 half marathons coming up...

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a plan! I need one...you are so driven. Can you send some of that mojo this way!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Peas for breakfast....torture.

    Looks like you have a good plan going! You're the bomb :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Peas are really good in cottage cheese. Seriously! I add a little curry powder for flavor.

    ReplyDelete
  9. holy cow, that schedule confuses me! but thats not saying much, im easily confused :) i need to work on my training plan. mine race schedule is pretty similar to yours. ive got some sprint tris about once a month thru the summer, then a half in october (i think) then thunder road.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I have more headbands than medals on my medal rack. I'm glad to see at least someone is doing it right. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your medal display!

    What eating plan are you following? I am trying to get more healthy carbs in during the day and earlier in the day.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey, congrats on the opportunity FitFluential opportunity!

    Also, where did you get your medal rack from? I love it! I am looking to get one so I have somewhere to put all mine (that is not in a shoebox in my closet:(). Hehe:)

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails