Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Halloween-5 Mile Style

I love Halloween......It has always been one of my favorite holidays...and it's only fitting that it is also The Hubs' birthday!

But it is so SO evil, and I'm not talking about the scary, devil-y ghosts and goblins and vampires running around. I'm talking candy, sugar, CHOCOLATE! I work so hard for months to to cut sugar out of my diet, only allowing for small dosages here and there just to have all sorts of delicious candy shoved under my nose....

Even Lazy Dog is like "Heck Yeah!!!"

IMG_3218.JPG

The Hubs is going for his "10% Dad Tax" that is applied to most holidays where LB receives copious amounts os candy.

Remember how I told you The Hubs' costume was a doozie? Well I will not disappoint....He sure makes for a pretty runner girl....He was beating the boys off with a stick all night....

IMG_3197.jpg

And of course LB....

388083_10150337178557203_510602202_8592711_2135385998_n-1.jpg

How was your Halloween? How are you going to avoid the sugar rush of the Holidays?


12 comments:

  1. He does make a very pretty runner girl! I avoid sugar....well not very well. However this year my hubby is focused too (not normal for him!) and this morning he had already thrown away the extra Halloween candy! I was thankful but disappointed at the same time!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha he is definitely a very pretty runner girl. That's awesome!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thankfully (I think) my sweet tooth isn't the problem... However, if Halloween were a holiday based around nachos, rather than candy, I'd be in serious trouble! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hilarious costume! Looks like a fun night! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG hahaha! the hubs is hilarious! Great costume.

    UGH U indulged waaay too much yesterday. Detox today....

    ReplyDelete
  6. LOVE his costume soooo funny!!
    I can't avoid the candy :( But as of today minimal sugar for me! Yup that's what I keep telling myself, and it's only after 10 am, this is going to be a long day. First few days of a sugar detox are the hardest right? I hope at least.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've always thought it is a little odd when grown men choose to dress as females for Halloween. Why? I find it so disturbing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. So far I'm avoiding the candy...it's all the other food that is causing a problem!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Costumes. Runner girl made me laugh..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ok so I agree about all the candy!! You have inspired me to take on the challenge of cutting out sugar!! That is extremely difficult for me. I LOVE SUGAR!! Love the runner girl costume!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Andro Testo Pro The one method that shows great merit in helping you increase your penis size is an all natural technique that requires only your two hands. No other equipment is necessary. In just about six minutes per day you perform a series of special exercises designed for just one purpose, penis enhancement. The best part? It is 100% guaranteed to work!

    http://tiny.cc/AndroTestoPro

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails