Sunday, April 17, 2011

Good Luck Mel!!!!

And to all my friends (and if you’re a runner and you’re participating, you’re a friend) running Boston tomorrow….

GOOD LUCK!!!

image

I hope one day I can see what if feels like to run among the elite. But for now I will live vicariously through you…watching my TV and computer tomorrow morning!!

May your feet be swift and your legs fresh.

May your eyes enjoy every sight, your nose every smell.

My every sound be music to your ears. My you experience all you imagined and dreamed it awould be….

My you cross that finish line with no regrets, leaving nothing behind and everything gained.

GOOD LUCK!

You have earned this…you have worked for this.

Now do it for all of us who haven’t been there, and may never make it….

6 comments:

  1. Good luck Bostoners! I'll be cheering with ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE YOU!! HUGS... so glad you are OK no race could mean anything compared to my friends.. And thanks for the sign/photo

    ReplyDelete
  3. So awesome!! MEL did awesome and with dad the whole way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Boston! Whoa - there's a dream! Good luck to all of you!

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails