Wednesday, May 12, 2010

While Visions of Running Danced through My Head…

Ugh. 

I guess I am supposed to be resting because I’m certainly not running.  I ran Monday night and that feels like forever ago!  Yesterday I thought my Little Buddy was all better and ready to get back to preschool.  At least I thought so until about 1 AM when it became painfully obvious that he was not better.  Another day at home.  My poor Little Buddy has had a rough week and I certainly hope I don’t follow.

So I have no running to report but man are my legs sore from the lunges.  I look forward to the soreness subsiding so I can do it all over again.

Sorry for the boring post about not running. 

Today I am grateful for:

A beautiful day and the windows open all day to get some fresh air in my stagnant house.

A productive day, overall. 

10 comments:

  1. Yes, yes - love opening the windows! Hope little buddy gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope your little guy feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love opening the windows although it freaks our cat out because he keeps hearing birds and runs from window to window trying to stalk them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear that he is not feeling better!! Have a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. hope he gets to feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The treadmill was a lifesaver for me this winter, when it seemed like it snowed every day, was well below freezing all the others, and I just wouldn't have run without it. The best part is that you can fit a run in at any time, with or without kids! My kids actually like to run on the treadmill (well, my daughter not so much, but sometimes!). Good luck getting out there again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha as for a Boston Qualifier...I'm not too sure about that. A 3:45 BQ seems way out of my reach, but hey! You never know!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to run so BADLY yesterday but I had to work an event last night so I was SWAMPED and did not want to look like a mess that night.. SO ready to hit the road today... Want to swing up here to play??

    ReplyDelete
  9. sorry that your little guy is sick :(. Hope he feels better soon!

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails