Monday, August 31, 2015

Topic 23...

Remember back when I started the 30 Day Blogging Challenge and had 30 topics to blog about? HERE

Man that was way back in October.  I am slacking big time.  But I figured I'd pick back up and try to finish the 30 by October 1. One year to finish 30 topics, kind of pathetic.

Topic 23: If you could eat only one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?

Um...first I need to know a few things. Is this a hypothetical world where I would not be malnourished? It would sustain my life and I wouldn't end weighing 57,000 pounds (you know, if I chose cake)? Am I stranded on an island? In which case I'd be dying anyway, why not go out with an endless supply of my favorite food? Can I make this item a super food? Packed with vitamins, chia seeds, Omega-3's, healthy fats, just enough carbs, right amount of protein? A food that hits my Macros magically? Now THAT would be awesome!

I guess I will give a few scenarios here...

Stranded on a desert island, no help in sight....cookies.

In the mountains, secluded and sitting by a stream....jerky.

After the zombie apocalypse and I am one of only a few survivors.....pizza.

Lost in the desert, wandering forever trying to find my way home....oranges. (I hate oranges actually but I will never forget just how amazing it was when I was at mile 23 of my first marathon and I grabbed an orange slice...it was SO good...life saver...tasted like heaven might taste if you could lick it....)

Living in the wild wilderness with snow falling all around me....chicken noodle soup and I don't mean the Campbell's kind, I mean thick homemade noodles, shredded chicken, peas, carrots...mmmm.....

And just me normally, today....if you asked me to pick one food to eat for the rest of eternity.... Chipotle chicken burrito with black beans, cheese, and guacamole (yes, I know that's extra)....

Mmmm, yum......


2 comments:

  1. Only one food for the rest of your life is a hard one, no matter how much you love it now, pretty soon ..yech!

    I would pick steak. Filet mignon specifically.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, so true...it would definitely get old after about a week!! There is really no winning situation here! LOL!

      Delete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails