And now, my good friend over at CACKALACKY TRANSPLANT has committed to 30 days of blogging. And the cool thing is that she used a random topic generator and now has 30 days worth of topics to write about. I have decided to join the fun. I decided to generate 30 of my own topics and here they are:
1. Checking the closets before going to bed
2. Your worst enemy
3. Getting a divorce
4. Going to the movie alone
5. Your ever-changing goal in life
6. Things you wish you had
7. Finding your soul mate
8. Getting a new phone
9. Going to the movies with your friends
10. Getting up in the morning
11. Bad hair days
12. A word that means something to you
13. Write a letter to someone you need to forgive.
14. The best moment of your life
15. 20 Quick Tips About Health
16. 20 Myths About Marathon
17. Why We Love Love (And You Should, Too!)
18. 10 Signs You Should Invest In Health
19. 7 Things About Marathon Your Boss Wants To Know
20. What is the first thing you do in the morning?
21. What is biggest regret this week?
22. What was the last gift that you received?
23. If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be?
24. What do you like to do on a rainy day?
25. Who do you envy and why?
26. Happiness is...
27. What do you sense you're supposed to do before your life is over?
28. What is changing in your life right now?
29. What relationships have had the greatest impact on your life?
30. What's the biggest step you've taken this year?
So join in the fun if you want and let me know if you do! Be sure to check back tomorrow because I know you are DYING to hear about me checking my closets before I go to bed....