So, I finally found a headband that will work for me!! As you may NOT know I have bangs. I know, crazy! I keep cutting them but I always end up hating them when I try to run or workout, or live, because they get in my eyes. But Matt from Eazy-Bandz must have sensed my annoyance and sent me three Eazy-Bandz to try out!
I have pretty much been wearing them every day since. I wore one to the airport, on the farm in OK, to work, I run in them, spin in them, I’ve done everything but swim in one! I’m hooked and with a jillion designs and colors to chose from you can literally wear one everyday to match every outfit, casual, athletic or professional!
What Eazy Bandz says:
These bands are designed for athletic and active women... although there are a few longhaired guys that like to wear them too! These do amazing things in terms of staying put and holding your hair out of your face.
I have tried a hundred different bands and so far this is the ONLY one that doesn’t slip and slide of the back of my head.
My first run wearing one I kept feeling to make sure it was still there! And it was! It didn’t dig in behind my ears or give me a headache, it was so comfortable I didn’t notice it, I only noticed that my annoying bangs were out of my face!
So how is are Eazy Bandz different? There are a number of things that make them special! For example:
- There are more (essentially infinite) sizing options coming in Child, Tween, or Adult... but you can go custom as well. I have a strange size head, or so I thought….they can accommodate everyone!
- Their headband material is longer meaning they use more material and less elastic. Two things happen... the pressure point many people experience with other headbands right by your ear goes away... plus they look nicer since the headband stretches further around your head. This is particularly true for women who wear their hair up in a pony tail while wearing the headband.
- They have a thicker backing. This provides a little more cushion and less slippage than our competition.
- You can see and feel the difference in their workmanship. So if you took Home Ec you may notice the double stitching on the ends to secure the elastic. Not only is this design sturdier... it makes it lay nicer around your head!
- While they use a bit less elastic in length... we use a wider product. Others are generally 1/4" wide... while the Eazy Bandz is is 3/8". It digs less and feels more secure.
- Pricing...cheap by comparison. They sell for $8 or $10... and others can sell for $15 or $18.
And now, the giveaway!
Would you like your very own Eazy Bandz headband? I thought so!! I know all the rig-a-ma-row of entering giveaways can be taxing. So I’ve made it pretty simple. All you have to do is visit the website HERE and leave me a comment telling me which headband you would chose!! Simple as that!
BUT…for extra entries:
- Like them on FB HERE and let me know.
- Let me know what special race you would wear it in! I already know I will be wearing one of mine in the RnR Seattle Half!!
- Link this giveaway on your blog, FB or Twitter and let me know!
*Giveaway ends 5/12 at 11:59 PM EST. The winner will be chosen sometime after that!