Thursday, September 3, 2009

Ah...Sweet Running Rest Day.

So today was a much needed Running Rest Day. The hubs got in late last night and by the time we got in bed it was around 2 A.M. Then it was up at 6:30 to get the day going. I hit up the YMCA for my usual Thursday morning water aerobics class then it was off to yoga. I was worried about the yoga today, and it did hurt at times. My palm is still quite sore and swollen but being hurt is not an option anymore…

Tomorrow is a new day…I still have 8.25 miles to reach my 30 mile goal this week!

Today I am grateful:
That the hubs is home, safe and sound with a new outlook on life!
For certain circumstances that I believe will work out for the better, WAY better!
For all the awesomeness surrounding me every day! It rarely gets better than this!
Run Happy!




2 comments:

  1. OK I am still trying for the 30 miles...I am at 15.29 miles today and I have until Sunday for a FULL 7 day week.. Maybe I am stretching here, but I am in 5K training so building the miles takes longer.

    YIPPEE to have hubby home!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad the hubby is home safe and sound! "Xtrain" it up girl! ;)

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails