Friday, October 17, 2014

Always Behind...Living the l Life I Love...

So I have been slacking on my blogging challenge! Imagine that! I have the topics now I have just been stupid busy. So I have gotten behind....So it may not be a 30 consecutive day blogging challenge but just 30 blogs in as short of a time period as possible.

So for Day 2: My Worst Enemy

I'm pretty happy to say that if I were to end up dead there isn't anyone I can think of that would be a prime suspect....There is no one that wants me dead....I don't think. So with actual people as enemies off the table I think that only leaves me with myself.

I am my own worst enemy.

Bummer. How awful is that? Pretty stupid awful.

I must say that I have been working on that though. I have been being more self-aware of the things I think and say to myself, about myself. I have been trying to live my life, the life I want to live.  I have been trying to be more mindful of choices I make and the true intention behind them. Up until recently I wasn't able to do that. I have made decisions based on everyone else.  In fact for the past 12  years I have not made choices for me. But the time is coming where I will stand up to myself, the me that is often trying to appease everyone else, and say, "Self, that is quite nice of you to think of everyone else but what about YOU? What about ME?" It is time I stop listening to the voice that worries about everyone else and begin listening to the inner voice that says "You can do it! It will be great!"

So there you have it. I have been my own worst enemy in a lot of ways, hitting the snooze button, passing on a trip to the gym, not eating healthy, procrastinating, or just negative self-talk all around. But not anymore....not anymore.


Are you living the life you want? Or is something holding you back? I say it's time to take a risk and join me....well, join me in living the life YOU want, not the life want. 

1 comment:

  1. I hear you. I'm the same way. I love the life I'm living, but I'm always so hard with myself. Always question myself and not others.

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails