Friday, January 1, 2016

Hello....from the other side...

...Can you hear me?

Ok, ok. I know. That song is everywhere and frankly I do love it.

So here we are. 2016. Wow. Where has the time gone? It just keeps flying by. I can't really tell if I'm OK with that or totally freaked out about it. Slow down! This year I am gong to me more focused on what I am doing and why. Making a conscious effort to have purpose in everything I do. I want to do things that are gong to lead to my bigger picture. Which brings me to what is my bigger picture? Well I have been spending a good amount of time finding that out. I do have a big picture and I am finally realizing the direction I want to go and how I am going to get there. But it won't be easy and it won't be quick. But I am going to spend 2016 acting with a purpose, not floundering around doing what ever, whenever, just because.

Another thing I have been considering is a complete overhaul of 5 Miles Past Empty. I have been struggling for the past few years to keep up with the running blog. I think the biggest problem is that, frankly, I don't run as much as I once did. So this blog is no longer strictly a running blog. My interests are broader and my experiences are different. So I am looking for a different blog host and even a new blog name that will encompass all my adventures from running to crossfit, momming to healthy eating. It will be like starting from scratch and I am OK with that.

So hang tight as I begin making plans and changes in the months to come. Meanwhile I will be running and training and hopefully blogging about it along the way.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome blog. I enjoyed reading your articles. Keep up the good work.

    Managing Diabetes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm glad you stopped by!!

      Delete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails