1. Get plenty of sleep.
2. Drink lots of water.
3. Eat less sugar.
4. Eat more whole foods.
5. Sweat. Daily.
6. Don't be lazy when you are parking. Don't be that annoying person who waits for four minutes to get the closer spot. You could have parked and walked in already! And gotten a few extra steps in.
7. Laugh often.
8. Don't be angry. Let things go.
9. Don't drink soda.
10. Cut back on coffee.
11. Get a pet and snuggle with it.
12. Play with your kids.
13. Invest in yourself. Take "me" time and stop making "I'm a busy mom" excuse. You matter. A lot.
14. Talk about it. If not to a close friend find a therapist and work through it.
15. Drive slow.
16. Wake up early and don't be in a rush so that you CAN drive slow.
17. Vow to make your house a "Non-Yelling House". There is no need for it and it can cause anxiety in some kids. Even if it's not angry yelling.
18. Try yoga or at least meditation and/or mindfulness.
19. Count your blessings weekly.
20. Dare to day dream and begin to make those dreams a reality....
Do you have anything to add to my list?