Friday, November 21, 2014

Topic 9: Going to the Movies with Friends....

...is fun.

This is a boring topic.

I like going to the movies. The big screen captivates my attention. I LOVE the previews almost as much as the movie. So I really enjoy getting there and eating ALL my Twizlers before the previews are even over.

I have a very hard time sitting through movies at home. I get up and walk around, do things, get side-tracked and distracted. At home I rarely can sit through an entire movie without getting up and missing a big part of it. But in a theater I refuse to get up and go anywhere. I will not get up to go the bathroom unless it's an absolute emergency. I am captivated and thoroughly sucked in. Or just stubborn.

So I am much more likely to go to the movies than to watch one at home. In fact I don't have anything that even plays a DVD. My computer doesn't have a disc drive, neither does LB's. I don't have any gaming systems, other that the WiiFit and that doesn't take a DVD. If I do want to watch something I use Amazon Prime or Hulu and then I pause it or get distracted or fall asleep.

I do want to go to the movies to see the new Hunger Games. I saw the last one on New Year's Eve. Hopefully since I have a kid-free week I'll be able to make ti to a movie!

How about you? Heading to the movies this weekend?


5 comments:

  1. Haha .. random? Yes. Fun? .. yes!! I LOVE To go to the movies. With 4 small kids it's so hard to get the time to go. But I still love it. I go for the movie theater popcorn. SO bad for you but tastes SO good!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah, with 4 kiddos I bet it's a real treat to see a movie that's not baby/kid friendly or Disney!!! And yes, the popcorn is soooo delicious, and for $57 it better be delicious! Haha!

      Delete
  2. We don't get to the movies very often. Unless it is a kid movie. I would love to get a sitter to go see Hunger Games with my husband!! But the truth is, if I'm going to pay for a sitter...I'd rather go on a trail run together or go get dinner and good beer! i'm the same way with movies at home. A little ADHD but not really but kind of. ha!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Get all the latest Telugu Movie Reviews. Read what the movie critics say and give your own rating. Find Here all complete information about Movie

    Telugu Film Ratings


    Latest Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Crazynews is fetching latest Telugu Movie Reviews,Movie Ratings,Latest movie News,
    Telugu update news,movie collections,Boxoffice collections,latest movie records.

    Telugu Movie Reviews

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails