Sunday, August 31, 2014

Chargin' the Garmin...

Yep. It's charging. It has been dead for over a year. I plugged it in and kid you not it took about three minutes for it to even register 1% charge!


So what does this mean?? Well, it means that I have been released from my sling and the surgeon... After weeks if not being able to do anything I really realized I miss running. Isn't that always how it goes? You only need te light when it's burning low, only miss the sun when it starts to snow... Only know you love her when you let her go...and I let her go...

So now I know, I let it go and I see know how much I missed it, how much I need it... How much of a part of me it is...

So what does this mean? It means I'm charging my Garmin and going for a run in the morning. 

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I took a year break as well and it feels so good to be back running and loving it again

    ReplyDelete

You're pretty much awesome!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails